Why kingsun LED
Street Light the 1st milestone for LED enter into general Lighting
LEDs are now ready for broad deployment across general lighting applications such as street lights,parking garages and lots, and other outdoor installations.
According to the University of California, Santa Barbara, widespread deployment of LED-based lighting could save $280B in electricity costs in the U.S. alone by 2025.
Streetlights represent an attractive application for LED lighting due to several factors:
Streetlights represent an attractive application for LED lighting due to several factors.
- Large number of streetlights
- High maintenance costs due to height and location over public roadways
- Growing community pressure to implement "full cut-off" solutions to minimize glare and light pollution
- Desire for white light
LED street lights are now available from a variety of vendors, and offer many advantages over traditional streetlight technologies.
- Long lifetimes and highly reliable service, greatly reducing maintenance costs
- Highly efficient light source potentially reducing electricity consumption by up to 50% or more
- White light available in color temperatures from "warm" to "cool" with high CRI providing high-quality white light